Join us at INTEC in Leipzig from 07 -10 March 2017!
At INTEC we will be presenting our versatile KBS 400 DG band saw with mitre unit and the KKS 450 H semi-automatic circular saw with automatic material infeed gripper and L 41 P length stop. Visit us at Stand F 25 in Hall 2 to see a live demonstration.
Why not take the opportunity to arrange a personal consultation with our experts and let them advise you on your specific requirements?
KBS 400 DG - Advantages at a glance
- Simultaneous cutting of multiple profiles in layers or bundles
- Low investment volume for perfect cutting results for small to medium profiles
- Powerful drive motors for high cutting performance
- Precise NC-controlled angle setting
- Easy operation and good accessibility, sawing at the touch of a button
- Machine operation via touch screen control software
KKS 450 H - Advantages at a glance
- No manual pre-adjustment of the vertical clamping device thanks to the long stroke clamping cylinder – speeds up set-up times for varying material sizes
- Rapid return of saw blade due to the improved output capacity of the hydraulic unit – reduces cycle times
- CNC-controlled mitre angle setting
- Optional frequency controlled saw drive unit – increases flexibility and performance of the saw with diverse steel qualities and profile types
- Input panel for saw operation
- Combine with M 45 NC material infeed gripper for automatic sawing operations