Industrial Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Depending on your particular interest and aptitude, an apprenticeship position as industrial sales representative offers multifaceted and specialized assignments for a wide range of administrative functions within our company, with opportunities for additional training.
You will acquire knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Materials Management (purchasing, warehousing and in-house logistics)
- Production Management (operations planning)
- Human Resource Management
- Service / Customer Service
- Sales and Distribution (domestic and foreign)
- Sales / Marketing
- Accounting (financial management and cost accounting)
- Organization/Data Systems (EDV)
Requirements include graduation from a business school, vocational school or High school, with good grades in Maths and languages or classes in business administration. Other requirements are the ability to quickly grasp a problem, the ability to perform assignments accurately and independently, the ability to work as part of a team and good communication skills.