Business Informatics - Software Engineering (B.Sc.)
The aim of our Business Informatics - Software Engineering course is to train and develop staff who will support us in planning and developing business applications.
The educational goal is commercially thinking computer scientists who will:
- know how modern application landscapes are architecturally structured
- know how to develop new software or expand existing software
- know how to link software with other applications via interfaces
- understand the development of complex business applications (e.g. on the basis of ABAP by SAP)
- be able to program web and mobile applications (e.g. with Java, .NET, Android)
- master project management in software developments (social competences, procedures).
Key areas of study are:
- Adaptation of business systems (e.g. ABAP by SAP®)
- Mobile and web engineering with Java ®, .NET®, Android on iPad, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Interface programming
- Project management in all its facets: technologies, social competences, procedural models
- Media design and usability